Table Mini Golf
Tee off in style on amazing courses that spring into life on any flat surface.
- Use a single AR Play Card and your PS Vita system's rear camera to transform the world around you into a series of themed mini-golf courses.
- Choose your player, grab your putter and head out onto the course to show off your flair as a mini golfer.
- Win one-off games in style and triumph in multiplayer tournaments with a touch of panache to earn skill points, complete various challenges and level up your player.
Table Ice Hockey™
Skate your way into the world's fastest moving, hardest hitting sport.
- Use your AR Play Cards to create your very own virtual ice hockey arena on your desk or any flat surface.
- Use the touch screen to hit slapshots, check your opponents and even settle your differences with a punch-up on the ice.
- Customise your teams and individual players, and save up to four teams to use in any match.
- Take part in tournaments for up to 16 teams and smash computer-controlled opponents or friends via Ad Hoc Mode.
Note: Table Ice Hockey requires three AR Play Cards to play. Download a free set of AR Play Cards from eu.playstation.com/psvita-ar.
Table Top Tanks
Have a blast in this explosive augmented reality experience and bring the battle into your home.
- Deploy your tanks on a virtual battlefield using AR Play Cards and engage in a series of tasks to test your skills as a commander.
- Design your own battlefield then add real-world objects as obstacles and bonus items onto the action-packed theatre of war.
- Blow away up to three nearby friends across a variety of maps via Ad Hoc Mode.
Note: Table Top Tanks requires at least three AR Play Cards to play. Download a free set of AR Play Cards from eu.playstation.com/psvita-ar.
Only you can save the planet from certain destruction in this pulsating augmented reality experience.
- Place mirrors, splitters and colour changers to power up your rocket and save Earth - and your desk - from destruction.
- Use your AR Play Cards and rear camera to launch missiles from any flat surface towards the deadly meteors above you.
- Connect the laser beams to hit the high scores and open up five increasingly tricky stages - each with five challenging levels.
Note: PulzAR requires all six AR Play Cards to play. Download a free set of AR Play Cards from eu.playstation.com/psvita-ar.
Take the plunge into an incredible augmented reality experience.
- Join daredevil Diver Dan as he scales the highest cliffs in search of the ultimate adrenaline rush.
- Use your AR Play Cards and rear camera to make wild high diving platforms appear from any flat surface.
- Perform elaborate diving tricks to earn prize money and progress to even higher diving boards.
Note: Cliff Diving requires at least one AR Play Card to play. Download a free set of AR Play Cards from eu.playstation.com/psvita-ar.
Bring your own football stadium to life and take the beautiful game anywhere you go.
- Use all six AR Play Cards to create an entire football stadium on any surface.
- Play single matches or tournaments against computer-controlled opponents or locally against friends via Ad Hoc Mode.
- Use the PS Vita system's touchscreen to run, pass, shoot and apply swerve to your kicks.
Note: Table Football requires at least two AR Play Cards to play. Download a free set of AR Play Cards from eu.playstation.com/psvita-ar.
Light up the sky with your spectacular firework display.
- Use the rear camera to create an amazing augmented reality fireworks display against any real-world background you choose.
- Play Infinite mode to get the highest score possible or Challenge mode to tackle a series of progressively trickier levels.
- Use one AR Play Card for Tabletop mode and make a city skyline appear on any surface.
- Check your progress against other Fireworks players around the world with the online leader boards.
Fight as yourself anywhere and any time on PS Vita.
- Battle in the real world via augmented reality - pick a location, point your PS Vita system at it and off you go!
- Win a fight to claim your opponent's character, and then build yourself a collection of the craziest combatants ever seen.
- Upload your post-fight images to Facebook, unlock new fighting styles, weapons and costumes or share your fighters, photos and items with friends using the PS Vita system's Near location service.