Take the incredible world of PlayStation with you wherever you go.
Visit iTunes or Google Play now to download the PlayStation Official App. Once downloaded it's easy to get started: just sign in with your PlayStation Network Sign-in ID. If you don't have a Sony Entertainment Network account, you can create one by visiting eu.playstation.com/registration.
- Check out your PlayStation Network trophies and keep up to date with your friends' games and online status.
- Discover all the latest games, news and hardware for your PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3, PSP and PlayStation 2.
- Read exciting announcements on PlayStation.Blog.
In My PSN:
- Sort your PlayStation Network friends by online status and filter them by presence.
- Search for PlayStation Network friends.
- View specific trophy details and compare them against your PlayStation Network friends.
In News & Blog:
- Read about all the latest PlayStation Vita news, games and info directly from your smartphone.
- View comments and rate PlayStation.Blog posts.
- Write comments on posts in both portrait and landscape mode.
In Share & Discuss:
- View updates from PlayStation on Facebook, and Like, Share and comment on updates.
- View updates from PlayStation on Twitter, with the ability to Follow, Retweet and Reply.
- View and share videos from PlayStation on YouTube.
- The PlayStation Official App is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch (OS 4 and above), or Android compatible handsets (OS 2.1 and above), except for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini.