Gran Turismo® 5
The Real Driving Simulator brings breathtaking beauty and unmatched realism to PlayStation 3.
- More than 1,000 stunning cars, from family runarounds to growling supercars hot off the production lines of manufacturers such as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bugatti.
- Unrivalled realism and incredibly detailed graphics take you as close to real racing as is humanly possible.
- Series favourites GT Mode, Arcade Mode and Licence Test return, and you can now race in NASCAR and WRC events.
- Hit the track in the definitive Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition, a souped-up version of GT5 packing special updates, extra cars, additional courses and exciting new features.
- Take part in GT5: Academy Edition's exclusive, in-game GT Academy Challenge for your chance to win a driving day at the Silverstone Circuit or an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2013.
Join Sackboy and Sackgirl on the starting grid for a new kart racing adventure.
- Play: Race through an ever-changing world of content in story, battle, split screen or online multiplayer racing modes.
- Create: Fire up your imagination to build your own tracks, customise your karts or even design unique power-ups and weapons.
- Share: Access millions of tracks created by the LittleBigPlanet community for a totally new experience every time you race.
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
Drive anywhere, take down anyone.
- Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low or shake off the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths.
- Pick a ride, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events.
- Earn Need for Speed points at all times as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
Need For Speed™ Hot Pursuit
Exotic cars on the open road, the rush of the escape, the thrill of the takedown – this is Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.
- Criterion Games redefines action racing with an experience that connects players through intense competition whether playing online together or taking on friends' challenges.
- For the first time in Need for Speed history, players will experience the gripping and heart-racing action of both cops and racers.
- Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon, or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Features Need for Speed Autolog, a revolutionary system that connects friends directly to each other's games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges.
The MotorStorm festival ripped up Monument Valley, a Pacific Island and the Arctic Circle. It's now time to hit the city during a gigantic earthquake.
- Survive hundreds of staggering, epic real-time destruction effects – everything from machine gun fire to rocket attacks to earthquakes happening as you race.
- Pick your vehicle from no less than 13 classes, with supercars, muscle cars, superbikes, choppers and more now added to the legendary mix of classics.
- Take the mayhem online with up to 16 players, including two player split screen or play offline in four player split screen races.
- Head over to the MotorStorm Carrier in PlayStation Home* and discover some cool mini-games.
- Bring every race, crash and explosion right into your living room in stereoscopic 3D glory on your 3D enabled TV.
*Please note that PlayStation Home is only available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian.