323 BC. Ancient India awaits a hero. Through the mists of time, a Warrior Prince emerges.
- 9 intriguing missions, 3 basic combat moves and 10 combos.
- Earn points in the mission and call for reinforcements with the points earned.
- Adjust difficulty level in the midst of the game.
- Legend mode: time slows down more for the enemies than player.
- Weapon upgrades by exchanging gold.
9 Missions to relive Chandragupta's conquest
- Mission 1: Chandragupta fights with troops and Seleucus himself to win over Seleucid empire.
- Mission 2: Teenager Chandragupta on a quest to defeat a local gang leader hiding in the forest.
- Mission 3: Chandragupta is a student in Takshashila university learning the art of war, wherein other students in the university will stop him from reaching his goal.
- Mission 4: Young but overconfident Chandragupta challenges Nanda king, who in turn sends him to jail. Chandragupta organises a upheaval amongst the prisoners to escape.
- Mission 5: The quest to win over Eudemus' fort. Eudemus is a ruler in western Punjab.
- Mission 6: Chandragupta's plan to win over the Magadha, fighting a large enemy and varied weapon attacks.
- Mission 7: Chandragupta continues his conquest to western India and bay of Bengal. To win over the local population, he enters into a campaign to get rid of thugs.
- Mission 8: Chandragupta faces an unlimited number of enemies in the battle of Ujjain. You must survive a given time in the battlefield.
- Mission 9: Chandragupta's conquest of Sanchi is the toughest of all, He has to endure a large scale battle, where enemies are numerous and carrying varied weapons.