Part A: Entry Criteria and Conditions
1. This Competition is open to residents of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom aged 7 or over.
2. If you are between 7 and 17 years of age inclusive, you must obtain your parent or guardian's consent to enter this Competition.
3. You can only enter this Competition during the following period: 19.04.11 at 2pm (the "Opening Date") and 29.04.11 at 2pm (the "Closing Date").
Part B: Entry Method and Selection
4. To enter this Competition, you must go to http://eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions (the "Website"). A template of two characters of Ratchet & ClankTM: All 4 One ("the Game") will be provided in black and white (Qwark and Dr Nefarious), which you will need to download. You must then colour in the two templates, scan or save the finished designs ("the Designs"), return to the Website, upload your designs and submit your entry form. Please note that the characters Ratchet and Clank will also be available to colour in, but these character designs cannot be entered into the Competition. During the entry process, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, country, date of birth, and gender, and to agree to these Specific Rules.
5. The Designs must be in JPG format and the file size of the two images together must not be larger than 3MB. You must also ensure that your entry complies with Sections 7 and 8 of the General Rules.
6. There will be two winners, one for each character. The winners will be the people whose Design of that character is considered by the judges to be the best Design for use in the Game. No person can win for more than one character. The judge will be independent from the Promoter. The decision of the judge is final.
7. This promotion is limited to one entry per person.
8. The winners will be selected on 6 May 2011.
9. The winners will be notified by e-mail within 12 days of the Closing Date and must claim their prize by email within 3 weeks of the notification. If you are between 7 and 17 years of age inclusive, your parent or guardian must confirm by email that they have agreed to let you enter the competition on the basis of these rules and to win the prize.
Part C: The Prize
10. The prize is that each winner's winning character Design will be featured in the Game (due to come out later this year). Please note that each winner will only have one of their character Designs in the Game even though entries contain Designs for two characters.
Part D: Publicity
11. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winners' name and country of residence on the Promoter's website(s). The winners' details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked Ratchet & ClankTM: All 4 One to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, within 10 weeks of the closing date specified above.
Part E: General
12. General Rules also apply to this Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
13. You understand that in accordance with Section 15 of the General Rules, the Promoter will own your Designs and may use your Designs in any way the Promoter chooses including for use in the Game and for the purposes of promoting, marketing and advertising the Game and the PlayStation brand.
14. The Promoter may disqualify you from the Competition or withdraw prizes from you if you:
a. do not fulfil all of the relevant entry criteria;
b. give the Promoter untruthful, inaccurate or misleading information;
c. do not follow these Specific Rules and/or the General Rules;
15. These Specific Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.