Don't miss a thing from one of the year's biggest and most exciting video games events.
On 11 June 2013, the curtain will lift on three days of sizzling announcements and exclusive peeks at the biggest video games around. The Electronic Entertainment Expo, better known as E3, is set to place the Los Angeles Convention Centre under the games industry spotlight, and PlayStation will be at the heart of the show.
PlayStation 4 and a host of cutting-edge games – not to mention PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3 – will be on everybody's lips throughout the show and you can catch all the latest news without having to dig out your passport. Just follow these simple steps:
- Keep up with all the details on announcements for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita at eu.playstation.com/e3. You'll also find in-depth features and interviews with the people behind the games.
- Get live coverage of the must-see SCEA press conference from 02:00 BST on 11 June 2013 over at PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com, as well as all the latest news straight from the show floor.
- Join in with the hottest debates on the official PlayStation Forums at community.eu.playstation.com, and get involved in competitions and community events.
- Check out our official Twitter page at twitter.com/PlayStationEU and use our Twitter hashtag #ps4 to get the latest updates wherever you are.
- Keep an eye on our official Flickr page at flickr.com for all the latest game screens and exclusive, behind-the-scenes photos from the Los Angeles Convention Centre.
- Catch the latest trailers and videos on the PlayStation Official YouTube Channel at youtube.com/sonyplaystation.
E3 2013 runs from 11 to 13 June 2013. Be the first to know about the future of PlayStation, right here on eu.playstation.com/e3.